- Let’s Play Doorways: Old Prototype (2017)
- Let’s Play Subnautica | Part 1 (2017)
- Let’s Play Subnautica | Part 2 (2017)
- Shit Snake Toilet Terror (2017)
- The Visitor (2011)
- Braindead (2011)
Horror film I made for a film festival in Girona. Read about the making of the film here.
Crappy horror film I made myself at home. It’s about a scary clown. Read more here.
Awful film I made with a film club in Bournemouth.
- This is not a touchscreen laptop (2013)
- I hate Toronto (2012)
- Chupa mi pene (2012)
In 2013, I wanted to buy a touchscreen laptop. I searched and searched and searched but I couldn’t find one in my price range. And when I did find one I liked, I read a comment on Amazon that simply said, “This is not a touch screen”. In this video, I tried to capture my frustration through the medium of song.
A song that a friend and I made up while staying in a hostel in Toronto.
Chupa mi pene is Spanish for “suck my dick”. It’s also the name of a puerile song I wrote with the help of a group of Chileans.
- Guitar cover of “I Made A Game With Zombies In It” (2014)
- Guitar cover of “Redemption Song” (2014)
- Guitar cover of “Singing in the Rain” (2014)
- Guitar cover in French of “Singing in the Rain” (2014)
- Guitar cover of “Freight Train” (2014)
- Keyboard cover of “Comme Des Enfants” (2012)
- Picard fucks Data (2013)
- TV Hell (2013)
- Why you should never play Minecraft alone (2011)
- Robotnik’s Dick Machine (2009)
- Sid the Talking Potato (2009)
- Fòbia (2016)
- Kate Nash’s Foundations sung by text-to-speech robots (2014)
- THIS is the rhythm of the night (2013)
Short film I made in 36 hours for a Girona film festival called “Just for Flowers”
Shit film I made with my brother when we were bored one day.